Presentation Skills Training
We are dedicated to growing the presenter within you!
- Greater confidence in your communication skills
- The ability to present with increased presence and impact
- The know-how to positively lead, persuade and influence others
- The opportunity to gain deeper trust with your audience
- The techniques to handle your nerves and much more
…then you’ve come to the right place.
‘Everybody can present with presence and impact!’ That’s what we believe at The Skills Farm.
Find out how you can unlock your presenter potential by clicking one of the options below.
Open Courses: You can learn the techniques used by some of the best presenters on the planet. Enrol on one of our popular national courses today. For more information, click here.
In-House Training: Skilled presenters inspire people to do business with them. Discover how The Skills Farm can help individuals and teams grow your organisation. To take a closer look, click here.
One to One coaching: Personal presentation skills coaching means that you benefit from the dedicated expertise of one of Europe’s best presentation skills trainers. To learn more, click here.
- During your training we’ll give you a manual full of practical advice.
- Our courses come with a FREE Aftercare Service. If you have any questions about a forthcoming presentation or you want to discuss something covered in your training, just contact us and we’ll be delighted to help you.
Learn from the best
Scott Summers, founder of The Skills Farm Ltd has been a presentation skills trainer since 2001. After graduating from The Master Trainer Institute in Geneva he has travelled the globe training busy professionals at some of the world’s largest organisations.
During this time Scott has dedicated his career to carefully examining the craft of presenting. He has analysed the tricks of the trade used by professional presenters and passionately enables his participants to learn the art for themselves.
“For most of us it’s not about becoming the next Steve Jobs or Barack Obama, it’s about selecting the techniques that the world’s best presenters use and applying them to our own presentations.” Scott Summers, November 2011
To learn more about Scott Summers and The Skills Farm, click here.